Welcome to London Goalball Club's website! London Goalball Club was established on 1st December 2003 with the help of London Sports Forum (LSF). We started playing in British Blind Sport's Goalball league in 2004.
- To promote community participation in healthy recreation, mainly amongst blind or partially sighted people within Greater London.
- To provide facilities for playing Goalball and other sports.
- To foster and promote the sport of Goalball and other sports from time to time at all levels, providing opportunities at recreational and competitive levels for blind and partially sighted people.
- To encourage and improve social life for people who are blind by organizing competitions, etc.
- To provide training sessions for playing Goalball regularly and also to take part in such sports activities from time-to-time. In addition to that, to promote the Social Model of Disability and also principles of Independent Living.
Membership of London Goalball Club is open to all visually impaired persons, their families and friends. If you are curious about the game and would like to 'have-a-go', please contact us either by phone or e-mail and you will be invited to join us at one of our regular training sessions.